Oil painter Kyle Paliotto gathers imagery from the beautiful rustic landscape of his local surroundings in North Idaho. He searches out rural settings which display a time gone by when harmony between land and man existed. His style is one that takes from impressionism without disregarding the discipline of representational art up to the early 1900′s. Painting plein air on location is essential to his process but the real meat and potatoes is in the studio.
At the age of 38, Kyle has had some great achievements, but his greatest joys are his wife Rebecca and children Vincent and Sophia.
- Juried into multiple Oil Painters of America National and regional shows
- Honorable Mention in the Portrait Society of America’s Members Only competition (2010)
- Best of Show at the CM Russell Auction in Great Falls, Montana (2010) and
- Third Place in American Impressionist Society’s 11th Annual National Show (2010)
- Honorable Mention American Impressionist Society’s 13th Annual National Show (2012)
- Awarded Signature Status American Impressionist Society (2012)
Kyle has been written about in Southwest Art Magazine’s “Artists to Watch” (2008) and article in (2013) as well in Western Art Collector Magazine (2009),(2010),(2011) and (2013). Life is just getting exciting and Kyle looks forward to a long rewarding career.